The Renter agrees to the terms of this contract.
- A valid driver’s license is required to operate golf cart
- Learner’s permit is allowed only if accompanied by a licensed individual 21 years of age or older
- Parent or guardian will be held responsible for minor’s violation
- Renter is responsible for any damages to the rented golf cart
- Renter agrees to follow all road legalities and regulations
- Renter agrees to determine and verify availability of an outlet for charging their vehicle
- Renter agrees that if they are renting on Harbor Island, Renter must have property owner rent cart(s) for the Renter due to local restrictions
- Cancellation policy: reservations cancelled 61 days or longer from start day of reservation will receive a refund minus a $50 processing fee. Cancellations received 60 days or less from start day of reservation will receive no refund.
Beaufort Carts is not responsible for any:
- Damages to golf cart while in renter’s possession
- Loss of property or damages to personal or real property
- Verification of the property ownership or ownership status of an individual(s) who request cart rentals for delivery to Harbor Island
Beaufort Carts is not responsible for determining the availability of charging outlet(s) at the delivery address for rental.
The cart will be inspected at drop-off and pick-up by both the renter and a Beaufort Carts representative. Any signs of damage must be noted by Renter at time of drop-off. Any damage not noted at drop-off inspection is the responsibility of the Renter. Damage includes: scratches, tears, broken lights, dents, burns and any other structural damage.
Renter shall indemnify and save Beaufort Carts, it’s heirs, assigns, or successors free from any legal action, damages, loss, liability and any other expense in connection with loss of life, bodily or personal injury, or property damage arising from or out of the use of the rental occasioned wholly or in part by an act or omission of the Renter, it’s agents, heirs, or assigns.
The Renter agrees to use the rental solely for the purpose for which it is intended, obeying the laws, regulations, and restrictions pertaining to the use and operation of the Rental. Neither Beaufort Carts nor the Renter shall assign any right or interest in this agreement without written permission of the party and the Renter shall not delegate any obligation owed by Renter without written consent of Beaufort Carts. Any attempt of assignment or delegation is void, if the Rental is being provided as an additional benefit for the guests of the Renter either personally or through a separate rental agreement, the Renter shall remain responsible for any and all obligations under this agreement.
The Renter agrees to receive marketing and purchase-related communication from Beaufort Carts via SMS text, email, and telephone.
The Renter agrees to the terms of this contract and releases Beaufort Carts from any liabilities.